The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) has guidelines regarding endorsements and testimonials to protect you from misleading advertising that’s been paid for by a company. Because SouthFloridaSavingsGuy.com is an income source and does occasionally include endorsements and testimonials, it’s important to disclose the following:
I only endorse and promote products, services, or companies I trust or use for myself.
- This blog is a source of income and may be used to promote products, services, or other businesses.
- I only share and promote products/services/businesses that I have actually used and that believe could be beneficial to you.
- Affiliate links are used in some posts where I make a small percentage of each sale. This is one way I make money from blogging. It does not result in additional charges or cost you anything extra.
- Mentions of related products/services/businesses within the content of my blog may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference.
- Products provided to me for review are given free of charge. However, this doesn’t guarantee a positive review – I always review honestly and openly. I do not endorse or post about products I don’t believe in.
- My goal is to share my expertise and provide helpful content while generating a small profit to make a living for myself.
I earn a living as a blogger in the following ways:
The ads you see on https://SouthFloridaSavingsGuy.com are Google Adsense ads. These appear in my blog sidebar, header, and footer and in posts on my site. These are images that clearly look like advertisements.
- Affiliate links
Most of my posts are money-saving tutorials. When applicable I show products I recommend by linking to those items on affiliate sites. These links are a helpful way to show which products or brands I endorse so you know what to look for no matter where you shop. I make a small percentage of a sale that the retailer pays, never a reader.
- Commission Junction or Rakuten
SouthFloridaSavingsGuy.com is affiliated with CJ and Rakuten, programs that pay me a small commission if a reader purchases through a link on my site.
- Sponsored Posts
I am sometimes compensated to provide opinions on businesses, products, services, websites, and various other topics. Even though I sometimes receive compensation for posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party in question.